DigiCue Blue - Pool & Billiard Stroke Training Aid
$ 149.60 $ 187.00
Record every shot and improve your stroke with the DigiCue™ Blue! Put the DigiCue Blue on the end of your cue, turn it on, and watch the magic.
DigiCue Blue uses Bluetooth® technology to send accelerometer data to your iOS or Android device, which can then be used to analyze your stroke:
- Follow through smoothness
- Finish duration (how long you stayed down)
- Jab (pulling back after the shot)
- Tip steer (left or right)
- Finesse (softness)
- Backstroke pause
- Shot interval (time between shots)
Each fault has 4 sensitivity levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Custom (set with the app). The DigiCue Blue can also be set to vibrate on faulting or success.
After collecting data, you can use the app to:
- View stroke data for shots, organized by stroke fault
- View a history of all recorded shots
- See statistical data for each stroke fault
- Analyze stroke improvements and changes over time
Download the DigiCue Blue app for free on the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Other features include:
- Lightweight (less than 1 ounce)
- Fits all pool, snooker, and billiard cues
- Battery included
- Made in the USA