$ 149.60 $ 187.00
Improve your cue ball control by playing Bullseye Billiards!
When you can position the cue ball anywhere on the table, how many more balls and racks will you run?
Bullseye Billiards is a target game played on a billiard/pool table, designed for beginning and intermediate players to practice cue ball control. You can use Bullseye Billiards to get better at 9-ball, 8-ball, 10-ball, one-pocket, straight pool, rotation, snooker, and many other billiard games.
No more need for dull practice drills when you can play against friends or by yourself, and get quality practice at the same time. You won't even realize you are working to improve your skills!
Every box of Bullseye Billiards comes with:
- Instruction book with 200 shots. Each shot has a diagram for the line of aim, tip contact, stroke speed, and an instructional hint. Types of shots include: fundamentals, follow, stun, draw, sidespin, universal positioning, rails, scratches, and advanced shots.
- Full-size target and half-size target made of high-quality fabric that lays flat on the table and won't crease.
- Score pad with 25 scoresheets for Around the World
- Score pad with 25 scoresheets for Shot Count
- 100+ ball placement stickers
- Bullseye Billiards pen
Created by PBIA Instructor Jeremiah Gage.
Manufactured in the USA.